Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
We will paint, perform general maintenance, clean the apartment and clean the carpet with the a deep anti-microbial cleaner.
2. Do you have on-site maintenance?
3. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can create a work order via the Resident Portal or call our main line and follow the maintenance prompts.
4. How are maintainence issues handled?
5. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you can give "Permission to Enter" if you are not home.
6. What happens if I am locked out?
Contact the Maintenance Emergency line for guidance.
7. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
You will need to contact the main office because restrictions apply.
8. What amenities does the property offer?
We offer a 24-hour fitness center, a pool, and BBQ area.
9. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
9:00 AM until Dusk.
10. Is parking available?
Yes, all units have a garage. There is additional parking available throughout community.
11. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
We provide Washers and Dryers in each unit.
12. Is your community pet friendly?
13. What are the fees associated with having pets?
There is a monthly pet fee of $30 per pet in addition to a one time fee of $300 per pet.
14. Are there weight or breed restrictions on pets?
We have breed restrictions. No Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull (Or Pit Bull mix), Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Rottwieler , Presa Canario, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, or Wolf-Hybrids.
15. Is there a pet park?
16. What appliances are standard?
All units come standard with a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
17. Do you offer furnished apartments?
No, but we can refer you to a company that can provide furnishings for you.
18. Do you offer Short Term leases?
19. Do you offer Corporate leases?
20. If I have a package delivered, will you hold it at the leasing office?
21. What are the hours of the fitness center?
22. What type of exercise equipment is available in the gym?
Two Peleton bikes, Treadmills, Steppers , Universal , Free weights and more.
23. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
No, but we do require a valid government issued photo id.
24. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
Appointments are suggested.
25. How accessible is the management at the local office?
Onsite management team.
26. How do I apply for an apartment?
You can apply online or in person.
27. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
It typically takes 48 hrs.
28. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
At application time you would pay a $80PP application fee and a $325 non-refundable Admin Fee. At move in you would pay your prorated rent and pet fees if applicable.
29. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Worry free maintenance, enjoyment of private home living, and a private attached garage.
30. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online via our resident portal, pay by check in office or after hours drop box.
31. How do I pay my rent online?
You would need to set up an account via our resident portal.
32. Are there any monthly fees?
Varies on payment type. We also have set processing fees for Pest control and billing.
33. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, we require everyone to have renters insurance. Minimum $100,000 personal liability required. Retreat at Danada Farms must also be listed as an interested party.
34. Which utilities are included in my rent?
No, utilities are included in rent.
35. How do I set up my utilities?
You will need to call to set up your gas, electric and trash. Water and sewer will be set up through the property. We will give you a list of phone numbers on your Welcome Letter.
36. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
37. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
If your friend is a current resident and you mention their name as source of how you heard about us on the FIRST visit.
38. What are the policies about guests?
Guest are allowed.
39. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
Lease rates and terms change daily. We are market based. We do not accept prepayment of rent a year in advance.
40. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
Security Deposits do not transfer from one community to another so you would need to pay a new deposit to the new community.
41. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
We do not allow Sublet or Re-letting.
42. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
Our current break lease fee is a fee equal to 2 months rent in addition to providing a written 60 day notice on a 7 month lease or longer. A fee equal to 1 months rent in addition to providing a written 30 day notice on a 6 month lease or less.
43. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Pace bus stop within walking distance. Metra station is within 10 min drive.
44. What is your community nearby?
TONS of shopping! Resturants, Grocery stores, Gas station, Banks, Stores, Fitness Clubs etc.
45. Which school district are you in?
46. How far away is the nearest dog park?
4.3 miles Spring Avenue Dog Park 185 Spring Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.
47. Are there bike trails nearby?
Yes, Herrick Lake Forest Preserve, Danada Farms, St. James Farm Forest Preserve.
48. Where do residents shop?
Jewel, Whole Foods, Pete's Fresh Market, Pier One, Home Goods , TJ Maxx and more.
49. What's the name of the nearest coffee shop and how far is it from the property?
Starbucks 0.2 miles, Dunkin Donuts 0.1 miles.
50. How do I get to your community?
We are located off of Naper Blvd and Butterfield road off of West Loop.
51. What's the nearest cross street?
Naper and West loop or Butterfield and Naper.
Contact us to learn more!
The Retreat at Danada Farms
22 Vivaldi Court
Call us :
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to